If your boyfriend has invited his parents to come for a dinner and you have only a few days to make your home sparkling clean, then you undoubtedly need some efficient oven cleaning tips. As we all know, boyfriends’ mothers always inspect how you maintain the home where their boy lives, of course, pretending that they wants to see what you’re cooking or the new pan you’ve bought. To help you pass this ‘exam’, I’ll offer you several simple oven cleaning tips that have saved me several times.
- bicarbonate of soda
- a bowl
- a cloth
- a wallpaper scraper
This is all you need to have at hand to restore the original condition of your oven. The cousin of one of my best friends has been a professional cleaner for many years and once she has advised me, in case I can’t afford hiring oven cleaning services to follow these simple oven cleaning tips:
1. Make a thin paste of bicarbonate of soda and water.
2. Use the cloth to spread the paste across the oven walls and door.
3. Now you have 30 minutes to vacuum, mop or tide your home while the oven cleaning paste takes care of the stains inside your oven.
4. Get the scraper and remove all baked-on spills and grease stains.
5. Rinse the oven with a clean wet sponge.
Your oven will be clean and sparkling again without using any toxic oven cleaners. In addition, you won’t feel uncomfortable when your boyfriend’s mother enter your kitchen. What’s more, you’ll have a perfectly clean oven as if you have hired an oven cleaning London company.
Well, don’t waste time and get down to cleaning because time is slipping away.
Wish you luck!