Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/lndcserv/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3832
Bathroom surface, shower pans and bases are frequently made of cultured marble, which is hard and durable. It plays a vital role in adding luster on your bathroom appearance, and properly maintained it can stay appealing and new looking for years.
The things that professional cleaners suggest to use are: water, white vinegar, sponge, bowl, towel and empty bottle spray. Here are the tips in cleaning cultured marble:
- Wiping the water spills immediately will prevent the formation of water spots in your cultured marble shower.
- For tough water spots or stains, you can scrub the stained area using a cotton cloth moistened with white vinegar.
- You can also combine equal parts of vinegar and water and fill an empty bottle spray with the mixture.
- Spray the stained area with your cleaning solution and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Wipe the area thoroughly with sponge moistened with water to remove liquid residues.
- Get a dry and clean cotton cloth, and wipe the area once again.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning solution on cultured marble as this can harm your cultured marble shower.
- Use a soft cotton cloth and moisten it with countertop wax to polish dull surfaces. Try to scrub the surface with soft motions in order to achieve satisfactorily results.
- Dry the area by using soft towel.
Using car wax on your cultured marble also helps maintaining the lustrous appearance of the surface. Acton cleaners advise to avoid using steel wool as it can scratch your cultured marble.