How to Optimize Your House Cleaning Time?
We all know how boring, annoying and time-consuming cleaning can be. These are the main reasons for people to avoid it. The main and most popular excuse, though, is time. It is never enough for some home maintenance. We always find something more important to do, sometimes we even start tasks, which are not among our favourites, so to skip the domestic chores. But how to include these annoying tasks in our busy daily routine?
Well, when I say house cleaning, I don’t actually mean that you have to do everything at once. You can separate the chores in days in order to ease your job. There is only one rule you need to follow – always start cleaning from the upper part of the room. Here is an example of a cleaning schedule that may help you to optimize your time for home maintenance:
- Remove the cobwebs and dust the furniture on Monday. If you leave these for the last day, you will have to repeat everything that you have done before.
- Do the laundry on Tuesday.
- Wipe the tile floors and vacuum the carpets on Wednesday.
- Clean the bathroom on Thursday.
- Aerate every day and wash your dirty dishes every time you eat. Do not leave piles of dirty dishes in your sink, as they smell bad and attract insects.
- You can also clean the stove every time you finish cooking, while it is still warm. This will save you a lot of time, efforts and money for detergents.
This is just a simple example of a house cleaning routine. If you make your own, depending on your time, I can guarantee that you will live in a clean and healthy environment.