It is an area in the Borough of Barnet, London, Located in the West region of the city. Unlike other areas that have merged into an amorphous suburban sprawl, Golders Green has well defined boundaries. It is limited by the Finchley Rd E, North Circular Rd N, Hendon Way W and as far as The Vale S to the NW11 border. Read more about the property below:
1. Primarily an area of family houses: 3-, 4-, 5-bedroomed homes, large if not grand, that speak for a comfortable, semi-detached family life.
2. It is one of those cohesive, local markets: if people decide to live there, nowhere else will do.
3. For the purpose of relocation, the Man and van West London are gladly available at all times.
4. Once a property is takes, it is really hard to get a second chance at something like it. People stay, perhaps migrating to a bigger house or downsizing to a flat.
5. Estate agents say that locals are always on the look-out for properties for their children and relocation.
6. Although the prices here have recently risen, just as they have everywhere in London, this still remains one of the first affordable suburbs you can get.
Here you can get a home with a garden, a place to a park in leafy streets close to a school nearby and still be close to Hampstead. There you can drop over for coffee, still in reach to the West End key points of attraction, like theatres and shops.